Monday, January 9, 2012

Oreo Cheese Cupcakes

I made an EFFORT to wake up extra early today so I can walk to and from church,
exercise early and be up and about for my first day of intensive reading for the coming bar exams.

My morning was quite productive, i was surprised at how my reading pace started alright,
but by midday my productivity rate started dwindling and the only goals and milestones i have been hitting are
1.) finishing a bag of Lays Sour Cream and Onion potato chips
2.) opening a bag of Chicharon (LAMAN)

It also didn't help that i checked on the materials my friend bee brought me weeks back...
i panicked when i saw her sisters' note indicating her reading schedule "12nn-12mn target 600 pages"
there i was 9 hours into my reading and so far i have only read about 60 pages uh oh...

i dont know why but whenever i feel pressured, the more i become lazier...

anyway at around 5pm i decided i'd rather tweak my old oreo cheesecake cupcake recipe to incorporate melted white chocolates. I needed freshly baked goodies to give my Best friend, Len, who's now 18 weeks on her way.

i ended up with these gorgeous babies


unbaked cheesecake batter
couldnt wait for them to finish baking

baked oreo cheesecake cupcakes


16 oz cream cheese
1/2 c sugar
4 oz white chocolate
6 pcs crushed oreos
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 large eggs
filling of 12 oreo cookies

for the crust
12 pcs oreo cookies 

No comments:

Post a Comment