I miss my parents sorely whenever they drive back to La Union for the week. Our family bonds over food and I enjoy good food whenever they are around. I actually only cook whenever they aren't here because then i can only imagine good food while I settle with processed and canned goods. Hence this meal.
For the marinade
1/4 cup yogurt
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp cayenne pepper
3 cloves crushed garlic
juice of half a lemon
1/2 diced shallot
1. mix all ingredients in a bowl and marinade chicken fillets for at least an hour.
2. pan sear the chicken until lightly browned
3. transfer in a pan and then bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 350F.
For the Pasta Sauce
about 1 cup of Parsley
1 cup of cream
cheese (fontina, gruyere & mozarella)
1. saute the bacon in a little oil until crisp. Set Aside.
2. saute onion and garlic for 2 mins
3. add the mushroom and continue to saute for another minute
4. add the cream and cheese and let simmer for 5 minutes
5. toss in pasta and serve hot