Saturday, January 21, 2012

KATRE: Fusion Mediteranean Cuisine

My mom turned fifty something today 
[HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA]
 which meant we had another excuse to indulge in a gastronomical feast
we had Vietnamese cuisine for lunch beef & seafood pho, spring rolls, salt and pepper squid, pomelo salad and then for dessert we had the Dome cake from Cheesecake, Etc
me, my mom & my sister gelli
Come dinner time, it was a toss between 
two of our fave go to restaurants along Tomas Morato in QC
We've been going to Katre since it opened in 2001. The owners minus some of their partners  reopened the restaurant TOQUE and renamed it Katre.
I guess we all wanted to drink bottomless pandan iced teas
so we ended up choosing Katre today.


Bruschetta

Calamares with wasabi mayo

Gambas

Adobo Flakes over a bed of Bagoong Rice

Quesadilla

our all time fave: Roasted Chicken with mushroom pasta

Salpicao

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks delicious!
    I just found your blog and I loved it! Am a happy follower now!
    Visit me at: my-greek-cooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww miss you guys. you guys look great!
    and i miss that pasta too!
    luv u

    ReplyDelete