Saturday, January 14, 2012

Baby Food - Baked Golden Potato Croquettes with Salmon & grated carrots


Yesterday, 13th of January was a very stressful day for me. 
1. I was stressing whether or not I'd be able to meet my deadline and finish the political law book I was reading;
2. my daughter got into a lil accident under her nanny's care and hit her head on the breakfast table in the kitchen;
3. The nanny whom I had scolded for the lil accident told me she wanted to quit her job. hayayayyy 


I ended up taking care of my daughter for the rest of the afternoon; and extending my reading indefinitely for a day and bargaining with the nanny to extend her stay until I find a new nanny to take her place. Then I'll have to squeeze in a new task of retraining the new nanny but that's another story.


Here she is in her high chair her lolo bobby bought her
So anyway, i decided I had to do something about Bela's food to  make her enjoy meal times and not resort to force feeding her mashed vegetables & porridge. My hubby also suggested that she be put in her high chair during meal  times to avoid such accidents whenever she tries to violently reject her meals. Sigh Bela. 


as if a bulb lit up, i thought of cooking up a finger food for Bela that she can enjoy eating.




BAKED GOLDEN POTATO CROQUETTES WITH SALMON & GRATED CARROTS


1/2 cup Panko Bread crumbs
2 large potatoes, steamed and mashed
1 fresh salmon fillet, minced or cubed
2 tsp freshly grated parmesan (optional)
1 egg



she did enjoy her meal tonight.
hopefully i could come up with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment