Saturday, January 14, 2012

Honey Soy Glazed Salmon


When my hubby and I were still dating, I had a lot of kitchen misses trying to impress him.
1. I over seasoned our fish meal with salt which ended up being saltier than the dead sea.
2. my fall of the bone baby back ribs ended up making our teeth fall as i was ignorant in using the pressure cooker then
i had wanted to redeem myself to him for the longest time as i was a living joke in the kitchen for him
so i started out simple with honey soy glazed salmon & bacon mushroom pasta

HONEY SOY GLAZED SALMON

Salmon Fillet
4tbsp light soy sauce
2 tsp honey
1 star anise
2 tsp rice wine vinegar
3 cloves garlic minced
1 tsp corn flour diluted in 1 tsp water

bring ingredients to a simmer
marinate fish for at least an hour
and bake at 350F

No comments:

Post a Comment