Thursday, May 3, 2012

Molten Chocolate cake


I miss my sisters (this applies to both my biological sisters and girlfriends)
we used to dine at Cyma and share an order of Skolatina after eating salad, pork chops and gyros, & gossip haha
and because i miss them so, this is for them
ate kay, gelli, diane, tian & worthy


molten chocolate cake
3 eggs
1/2 c sugar
1/2 cup flour
1 stick butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
8 oz semi-sweet chocolate

preheat oven at 400F

in a double broiler melt together butter and chocolate. I used my Bela's steamer as a makeshift double broiler and it worked hehe. set aside

beat eggs, sugar & vanilla

pour onto chocolate mixture and mix until well incorporated

add flour and mix well until batter is smooth, lump free and shiny

grease ramekins and fill with batter

bake for 12-15  minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment